Deck Cadet (LEADS TO B.SC NAUTICAL SCIENCE)
On successful completion of this course the trainees can join as a NAUTICAL TRAINEE CADET on board a ship (Indian / Foreign Shipping Companies). With further sea service and post sea training program, the nautical cadets can appear for the second mate examination. After passing they will be joining as navigational watch keeping officer as second mate onboard a ship. With further sea service, they will be promoted to CHIEF OFFICER & then MASTER (Captain) of the ship.
- Per-Sea Training Course : Deck Cadet
- Course Duration: 12 Months
- Education Qualification: PCM 55% minimum,50 marks in English Subject either 10th or 12th Standard.
- Age: 17.5 to 25 years
- Physical Standards: Application must possess good health as per latest M.S. Rule
- Eyesight: 6/6, Without spectacles, Without color blindness
After successful completion this course, the course certificate will be issued by the academy approved by DGS govt. of Indian . In addition to that candidates will obtain continuous discharge certificate (Indian CDC) from the directorate General of shipping govt.of India as per the CDC rule.